Home > Marketing and advertising > Trade show displays > More Tips To Bring
More Tips to Bring to the Trade Show
Trade shows are of high importance to vendors. They are a platform to advertise products, services, and make business connections. Are you prepared for the next show? The following article offers tips to help make your next show successful for your business.
- There is a difference between national and consumer trade shows. Focus on company identification and branding for national shows. When participating in a consumer-driven show, you will want product identity to be the focal point.
- Make sure that your business venture is worth it. When thinking about committing, ask how many vendors will be in attendance as compared to the last several years. If the number of vendors has increased, that is a good indication that the show is popular with buyers.
- Establish your trade show display early. Be ready for the show to start well before it does. This provides opportunity to peruse the show and see what other vendors are doing.
- If samples of your product are tiny, prop them up high so it is easier for spectators to spot them.
- Be sure that all lettering on your trade show display is clearly visible from far away. You want to be noticed from all angles and ranges.
- Trade show displays can become musty smelling while in casing or in storage. Store them away with a couple fabric softener sheets. This will keep them smelling pleasant.
- Have a developed plan in tow for after the trade show. Follow up on all leads and closely monitor stages of developing relationships.
- Optimize your trade show display and trade show experience. Make one member of your team the director of the affairs. Workers with a penchant for creativity and marketing are great candidates.
- Make sure that your representatives are well groomed and dressed. Buyers will make connections between your representatives and your goods/services.
- Be sure to educate your trade show display representatives. Can they make the best use of their time? Do they know when it is best to attempt to sell the product and when it is best to forge a relationship with the buyer?
- Use your trade show displays multiple times. Use a clean rag to wipe down your trade show display after the show. This will elongate the amount of times they can be used thereafter.
- Select a trade show display that can be exhibited in multiple ways. Diversity is conducive to success at trade shows. The more options you have, the better impression you will make.
- Be sure not to miss any registration deadlines relating to the trade show. Prices dramatically rise after deadlines are missed. Stay on top of your priorities. Be proactive and register early.
- Stimulate buyers’ senses. Incorporate technology into your trade show display. Attempt to make your display unique and novel in relation to the other trade show displays.
- Think ahead while packing your trade show display. Pack the parts of the display that you will need first on top and place the last components you will need to complete the display on the bottom.
- You want your customers’ focus to be on your newest and most exciting items. If you are planning on bringing your entire line, display older items in a secondary fashion.